Homeopathy is suitable for people of all ages & stages in life
How can homeopathy help you and your family?
Pregnancy, childbirth and post-natal healing
Many women turn to homeopathy for the first time while they are pregnant, and they quickly discover that homeopathic remedies are safe to take and benefit not only them, but also their growing baby. Homeopathy may help with symptoms of many pregnancy related discomforts such as:
morning sickness, lower back pain, varicose veins, depression, weepiness or exhaustion.
During and after labour, homeopathic remedies may also help with ineffective contractions, pains, mood swings, post-natal healing and after-pains.
Homeopathy for Mothers and babies
Homeopathy offers a gentle and safe way for babies and children to stimulate their natural vitality. Some of the areas where homeopathy may help include:
- feeding difficulties
- difficult teething
- recurrent ear innfections
- nappy rash
- night terrors
- fevers and colds
- bed wetting
As children grow into their teenage years they become aware of many pressures and tensions associated with hormonal changes and the transition to adulthood.
Some of the areas where homeopathy may help are:
depression, eating disorders, acne, painful and irregular periods, tummy aches, headaches, sleep problems or nervous coughs.
Our adult years bring further challenges such as career changes or redundancy, divorce, bereavement, stresses associated with bringing up children and financial responsibilities. Homeopathy may be useful during difficult times when we experience:
- Emotional stress like shocks, fears and panic attacks, depression, anger, grief, work related stress, lack of confidence, performance anxiety or addictions
- Allergies and hay fever, insomnia, migraines
- Digestive problems diabetes or IBS
- Painful and heavy periods or the absence of periods, conception problems, thrush, polycystic ovaries and uterine fibroids, endometriosis, polyps, PMS or thyroid dysfunction
- Menopausal symptoms including, hot flushes, depression, tiredness, mood swings, sleep disturbances, migranes or the side-effects of HRT
When you grow older your energy naturally diminishes, your memory may not be as good as it used to be, and you may experience many other physical and emotional discomforts associated with aging.
Homeopathy can help with low energy levels, poor memory, low or high blood pressure, arthritis, back ache, angina or heart disease.
Contact me to find out how to I can help you
I practice as a homeopath at the Fulham Osteopathic Clinic, just a 3 minute walk from Parsons Green tube station, and easily accessible from Putney, Chelsea and South Kensington in South West London.
Contact me to find out more