Homeopathy and infertility
Homeopathy is ideal for couples experiencing problems becoming pregnant or maintaining a pregnancy. It can also help couples embarking on IUI or IVF. As a homeopath I offer a multi-faceted plan , which aims to help women and men to:
- Release any emotional blocks to fertility
- Balance hormones, regulate menstrual cycles, stimulate ovulation, improve the quality of vaginal mucous, improve sperm count and motility
- help with any underlying problems including endometriosis, uterine fibroids, polyps, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
Does it work?
There are no guarantees, but a very high percentage of patients have reported becoming pregnant following this programme. Those not yet pregnant have established healthy ovulatory cycles, thereby increasing their chances of becoming pregnant significantly.
As a homeopath I also support my patients with additional advice on preconception health care. Most people know that alcohol, smoking and drug use during pregnancy is dangerous for the unborn child, but these habits also affect the quality of eggs and sperm before conception, and may even prevent conception. Other factors which may influence fertility include:
- Deficiency of vitamins and minerals that are crucial to conception
- Toxic metals from our environment
- Allergies, including candida
- Genito-urinary infections
- "Social poisons" - alcohol, cigarettes, recreational drugs
Investing the time to improve your health before conceiving can reduce the chances of miscarriage, birth defects, poor resistance to infection, low birth weight, post-natal depression, premature birth and many more problems relating to conception, pregnancy and birth. So as a homeopath, I will work with you to make sure you are as healthy as possible before conception.
Learn more about how London Homeopathy can help you and your family. Infertility treatment by a homeopath in Parsons Green near Fulham, South West London, easily accessible from Putney and South Kensington.
Contact me to find out how to I can help you